From August 1 to 7, the association will celebrate World Breastfeeding Week.
A number of information programs will be launched in Sharjah to raise awareness about breastfeeding, to address the importance of maintaining the physical and emotional health of both mother and baby.
The Association of Breastfeeding Friends of the Supreme Council of Family Affairs (SCFA) will hold virtual educational lectures, seminars and online competitions to mark World Breastfeeding Week 2021. August 1-7.
>> UAE doctors reiterate need to breastfeed newborns even with Covid-19
The events will be presented by a number of experts և health consultants ան addressing a wide range of topics, including “Motherhood և Staying in the Egg”.
In addition to meeting the nutritional needs of the newborn, breast milk also enhances immunity and protects the baby from infections. This practice is equally beneficial for mothers, as it helps to և restore postpartum health while reducing the risk of a number of non-communicable diseases.
Honorary President of the Association of Breastfeeding Friends Bodur Al Qasimi said: -Friendly city. This occasion is an ideal platform for both individuals and organizations to support best practices in their role, which promotes breastfeeding, raises awareness of its vital role in maintaining and improving community health. ”
Khawla Abdel Aziz Al Noman, head of the Association of Breastfeeding Friends, said that World Breastfeeding Week is “one of the most anticipated annual events” in which the association participates.
Al Noman emphasized the role of awareness-raising and breastfeeding activities in educating mothers about its benefits.
قد يهمك أيضاً :-
- Clinical guidelines for children who are positive about SCID
- Cases of harming children are on the rise (և children are at the highest risk)
- Newborns beat the best investors to sell stocks, the study shows
- What about the children crossing the fence at Kabul Airport?
- Like human children, bats learn to communicate by barking
- The children of the Southland 2020 blockade are now happy little ones
- Sean Johnson Onson East Says He May Have Children