The “determined” mother revealed how she was trolled to breastfeed her three triplets.
The woman, named Ell, mentioned her six-month-old “babysitter”, sharing some negative comments she received after giving birth.
In a post on TikTok, the mother of three reminded people to stop making judgments about how children should grow up.
Captioning the video, Elle wrote:
The mother then shared videos and pictures showing how her trip fed her trio, which she has spent some time in the neonatal intensive care unit over the past six months.
At the same time, she revealed some of the judgments that people had told her when they learned she wanted to breastfeed them.
Happy six-month-old nurse, my little ones
One was reading. “We do not really see triple breastfeeding mothers successfully, but you can try.”
Another person wrote: “Your hands will be too full to pump.”
The third was shared. “Is it really possible to suffice for three?”
And the fourth said to him, “You will never sleep again!”
WAITING BINGO. HA IN TEL K 250K SH Share:
Instead, Elle proved how he was able to ignore all expectations և wrote: “Happy six-month-old nurse, my little ones.”
His post, which has been viewed more than a million times, received more than 186,000 “likes”, many left comments praising him.
A man wrote:
And shared. “The refrigerator compartment is an item of legend.
“It has nothing to do with how I feed them, it all has to do with determination and support.
In other Parent Care news, we told you about a mother who is not going to send her children back to school.
We also found out how long it took for different women to return to sex after giving birth.
And the discerning mother shared a brilliant way of not messing with the children while they were eating ice cream.
قد يهمك أيضاً :-
- Clinical guidelines for children who are positive about SCID
- Cases of harming children are on the rise (և children are at the highest risk)
- Newborns beat the best investors to sell stocks, the study shows
- What about the children crossing the fence at Kabul Airport?
- Like human children, bats learn to communicate by barking
- The children of the Southland 2020 blockade are now happy little ones
- Sean Johnson Onson East Says He May Have Children